Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:45:32 -0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "marcio_m_r@hotmail.com" <marcioestat@pop.com.br>
Subject:      Ctables

Hi,

I am having a problem with custom tables. Is is possible to work with numeric variables with labels. When I ask for a ctable the table do not show the categories. Should I need to transform my variables that are numeric into string? Other doubt, is there a way to exclude that log that comes at the output using syntax. Thanks in advance, Márcio