Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:25:32 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: reading LOG file of the currently running program

well all those data sets are in either of work or <insert libref here>

PROC SQL;describe table Dictionary.Tables;quit;

%Let In_Libref = Library;

PROC SQL;select MemName, Nobs from Dictionary.Tables where LibName in ('WORK',"&In_Libref." ) ;quit;

Ron Fehd the SQL into:macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov

Efficiency is intelligent laziness. -David Dunham