Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:21:45 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gregg Snell <gsnell@DATASAVANTCONSULTING.COM>
Subject:      Re: EG windows docking?

Arjen,

Yes, the windows will dock elsewhere, you just need to experiment. But I have also had issues with the windowing, once to the point of having to uninstall/reinstall. Before doing that, however, try going to Tools>Options and clicking on the "Reset Docking Windows" button. You may also want to select "Separate document windows" and then individually right-click on certain windows to toggle the dockable property.

HTH,

Gregg Snell