Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2005, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:44:01 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Programming for Job Security

> From: arthur.n.collins > > Can some one help me get a copy of Art Carpenter's paper from sugi21 > titled 'Programming for Job Security: Tips and Techniques to Maximize > Your Indispensability'? Since sugi21 is no longer on the SUGI web > site, I don't know where else it might be.

LOL Job Security?! see today's earlier request for information about Data _Null_ and writing custom reports.

Old COBOL programmers never die, they just have their reports surplused.

Old SAS programmers never die, they just have their Data _Null_ reports surplused.

Ron Fehd the glad they're surplussed maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov