Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:51:56 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "James F. Flynn Jr." <jim.flynn@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Middle Georgia, 9/17/2005

Just a few notes from the day's birding yesterday. Earl Horn and I spent most of the day in northern Pulaski Co., with a quick trip to the Dodge Co. PFA, (located south of Eastman off of US 23) and the Peach Co. Super Sod Farm off of I-75 Exit 96. Here are the highlights:

Pied-billed Grebe: 1, Dodge Co. PFA

Least Sandpiper: 17, Peach Co. Super Sod

Buff-breasted Sandpiper: 4, Peach Co. Super Sod

Horned Lark: 21, Peach Co. Super Sod

Ruby-crowned Kinglet: 1, Ocmulgee WMA, Pulaski Co.

Veery: 3, Ocmulgee WMA, Pulaski Co.

Warblers: - Tennessee: 1, Jefferson Davis Memorial Rd., Dodge Co. - Northern Parula: 13 - Chestnut-sided: 3, Ocmulgee WMA, Pulaski Co. - Magnolia: Jordan Creek@Upper River Rd., Pulaski Co. - Pine: 26 - Black-and-white: 2, Ocmulgee WMA, Pulaski Co. - American Redstart: 4 - Worm-eating: 1, Ocmulgee WMA, Pulaski Co. (Earl) - Northern Waterthrush: 2, Ocmulgee WMA, Pulaski Co. - Common Yellowthroat: 9 - Hooded: 5

Scarlet Tanager: 1, Ocmulgee WMA, Bleckley Co. portion

Take care.

Take care,

Jim Flynn Forsyth Co., GA http://www.gos.org ******************