Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:11:04 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         emaguin@acsu.buffalo.edu
Subject:      Re: error 11.5 - mail system support

Carol,

Oh, yes there is a reason for this and i think that spss stated what it was. Do a search on the the resolution database, it may be there. I don't remember when this problem first showed but with 12 it is still with us. Perhaps it's gone in 13 or 14.

But, in the meantime, i've found that the problem occurs for me when i'm copying large chunks of text output as in a print or list command rather than a large table object. I eithe double click on the object to open it for editting or open the text object in the output editor. Either way, i can select and copy the text block.

Gene Maguin