Date:         Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:13:22 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Matthew Pirritano <mpirrita@unm.edu>
Subject:      Summary Tables

Hello all!

Is there a way to specify the format of Summary Tables? The summary tables are giving me data with more decimal places than I want for some information and some columns narrower than I'd like. Is there a way to specify this? The summary table syntax doesn't seem to give you the ability to specify these formats.

thanks for the help,

matt

Matthew Pirritano, Ph.D. National Science Foundation Post-Doctoral Fellow College of Education Department of Individual, Family & Community Education MSC05 3040 1 University of New Mexico Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001 Telephone (505)277-7115 FAX (505)277-8361