Date:         Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:13:34 +0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Vassilis Hartzoulakis <hartzoulakis@ath.forthnet.gr>
Subject:      Data Layout

Greetings I have a number of subjects who have expressed their preferences among a number of 15 items. e.g. Some have chosen items 1, 4, 5 and 9... others have chosen items 1, 6, 9, 11, 13 and 15 etc.... What might be a good layout for SPSS to help me find the most (and the least) popular items? Thank you Vassilis