Date:         Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:40:21 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Matthew Pirritano <mpirrita@unm.edu>
Subject:      Re: Summary Tables
Comments: To: Vishal Dave <VishalDave@Affina.com>

Vishal,

That doesn't seem to be working. It doesn't like the bracket. Says that it is unexpected text.

I am trying to do this in the summary function. I'm creating a large number of tables and it would be a great time saver if I didn't have to go and manually edit all of them.

Any other ideas?

Thanks Matt

Matthew Pirritano, Ph.D. National Science Foundation Post-Doctoral Fellow College of Education Department of Individual, Family & Community Education MSC05 3040 1 University of New Mexico Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001 Telephone (505)277-7115 FAX (505)277-8361