Date:         Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:14:03 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Agustin Diaz <adiaz@acziona.com>
Subject:      Dear listers

Dear listers.

I need a quick help.

I’ve this set of data:

** sample data.

DATA LIST FREE /caseid x1 TO x4.

BEGIN DATA

1 3 3 1 2

2 1 2 2 1

END DATA.

And I made this code to obtain a cumulative categorical table:

COMPUTE LONDON=caseid.

VAR LAB LONDON 'Segment'.

VAL LAB LONDON

1 'A'

2 'B'

EXE.

*Where london maybe nominal.

MRSETS

/McGROUP NAME=$XXX LABEL='Title' VARIABLES=X1 TO X4

/DISPLAY NAME=[$XXX].

CTABLES

/FORMAT EMPTY=BLANK MISSING='.' /SMISSING VARIABLE

/VLABELS VARIABLES=london $XXX DISPLAY=DEFAULT

/TABLE $XXX BY london [COUNT F40.0, rowpct.count '% Fila' pct40.1, COLPCT.COUNT '% Columna' PCT40.1, TABLEPCT.COUNT '% Tabla' PCT40.1]

/SLABELS POSITION=ROW

/CATEGORIES VARIABLES=london ORDER=A KEY=VALUE EMPTY=include TOTAL=YES POSITION=AFTER

/CATEGORIES VARIABLES=$XXX EMPTY=include TOTAL=YES POSITION=AFTER

/TITLES

TITLE= ' '

CORNER= ' '

CAPTION= ' '.

The problem is that using the previus code, automatically generates an initial (MRS) table which I prefer not to appear in the output window.

How can I make to “hide” this table? Thank you

Agustín Díaz Rodríguez