Date:         Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:51:25 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         BERND Roehrig <BERND.Roehrig@med.uni-jena.de>
Subject:      Re: How to convert SAS codes to SPSS codes

Hallo,

as far as I know from other experts and from my expertice (I worked about 7 years on different medical and psychological trails) SAS is much confortable and even faster in data mangement than SPSS. On the other hand grafic output semms to me better and easier to adjust in SPSS.

Kind regards,

Bernd

Dr. Bernd Röhrig Klinik für Innere Medizin/Poliklinik Projekt Geriatrische Onkologie Erlanger Allee 101 D-07740 Jena

Tel.: 03641/9324255 E-Mail: Bernd.Roehrig@med.uni-jena.de