Date:         Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:25:36 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Richard Ristow <wrristow@mindspring.com>
Subject:      Re: correlated data analysis
Comments: To: kende jan <kendejan@yahoo.fr>

Another one that hasn't been answered --

At 06:43 AM 9/1/2005, kende jan wrote:

>I have correlated data, I would like to analyze them using spss.

And here's, probably, why you weren't answered: "I would like to analyze [my data] using spss" is too broad to respond to. To try, would be to take over as a full (unpaid) consulting statistician.

You write,

>Each subject was measured several times and the same subject can pass >from a group to the other. > >How I can compare measurements between the groups by holding account: >Subjects and sequence variables.

I'm not looking at your problem in detail, but it looks like it may be a form of ANOVA, with "the same subject can pass from a group to the other" complicating the problem badly.

You'll probably do best by finding a statistical advisor at your institution or in your area, and settling on the model you're using and the analysis to be done. THEN it may be appropriate (if the same advisor can't help you) to ask how to do that analysis in SPSS.

-Best wishes, and very good luck, Richard Ristow