Date:         Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:04:09 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Lindsay <spss2002_4@sdresearch.com>
Subject:      Table number

Thanks to Ray's help sometime ago I wrote a macro that produces tables. Now, I want to give each table a number (i.e. Table 15) in the table title.

I cannot see how to produce coding that increments each time the table macro is run. I guess it would also be useful to be able to specify the starting number incase I have to re-run a table.

Some help would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

-- David Lindsay