Date:         Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:13:19 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Aric Zion <Aric.Zion@asu.edu>
Subject:      Bar chart categories

Greetings list,

Does anyone know of a way to display all categories in a bar chart, even if the frequency of some of the categories is zero?

For example, let's say I have a scale 1 to 5, and 9 people answered with a 1, and 8 people answered with a 3. By default, the bar chart that SPSS 13 displays only shows 1 and 3 on the x-axis. I would like it to display 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Many thanks,

Aric