Date:         Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:47:41 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         LAI Man Kin <h9408159@yahoo.com>
Subject:      cox regression with data weight

May I ask if there is a way to perform cox regression analysis with data weight applying to the dataset in SPSS? Besides, my colleague told me the using data weight in SPSS may produce erroreous p-value and CI. I am aware of the re-base issue but are there other issues I should be aware of in using data weight in SPSS? Thank you for your attention.

Simon.