Date:         Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:16:28 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Plance Debouver <plancede@yahoo.com>
Subject:      factor scores

Dear all

I conducted factor analysis just to confirm the preproposed scales and generated factor scores using the regression method. What I would like to do is to make these factor scores useful. . At the moment these factor scores are just a bunch of numbers (SPSS out ) with decimal points. How do I convert these to useful values so that I can conduct further analysis such as comparing groups based on them. Any suggestions on further analysis is appreciated.

Plance

--------------------------------- Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.