Date:         Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:40:28 -0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sergio Balaban - Terra <sergio.balaban@terra.com.br>
Subject:      Data Entry 4.0(Can u help me)?

Dear List,

Last year I bought SPSS Data Entry 4.0 for input data of my researches. However after many problems with this software I am thinking is I did the best choice for my business.

I have no support here in Brazil and the product have a lot of BUGs. Do you have an indication of better software to design forms, validate and input data for surveys companies?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Balaban

System Analyst

O&P Brasil