Date:         Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:52:45 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Victor Kogler <vkogler@silcom.com>
Subject:      Re: SPSS v. Access
Comments: To: "Laura Berry, Dr." <LBERRY@northark.edu>

Laura,

Another use for Access is in the creation of data entry forms. Fairly complex error checking scripts can operate in the background ensuring that data values are appropriate at the variable and record levels. When your are finished, the Access data table can easily be imported into SPSS for analysis.

Victor Kogler