Date:         Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:57:51 -1000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bob Schacht <schacht@hawaii.edu>
Subject:      Re: Table relationships.
Comments: To: bratchev@yahoo.com

At 08:23 AM 9/1/2005, Boris Ratchev wrote: >Hi all, > >My question is about table relationships in SPSS 13.0. >Is it possible to create a relational database by >linking SPSS tables in SPSS, or is that valid only for >data imports from relational databases (Access, SQL, >etc.)? > >Does anyone have experience with this?

Its my impression that this works only with 1:1 links. Does SPSS understand many:1 or 1:many links?

Bob