Date:         Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:09:16 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Egli <paul.egli@tns-global.com>
Subject:      Re: Population demographics
Comments: To: Jan Krause <jkrause@krausecpa.com>

Jan,

You can try the census website. I've used this when look for incidence rates for some populations. It's not the easiest to navigate and use but the information is there although it might take some time to go to it.

Here is the link.

http://www.census.gov/main/www/cen2000.html

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: Jan Krause [mailto:jkrause@krausecpa.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:03 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Population demographics

Would anyone be willing advise me on information resources for population demographics in the U.S.? I have a download from Claritas that is two years old, and I'm unfamiliar with that source for information. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Jan Krause