Date:         Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:19:16 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chris Cronin <Christopher_Cronin@nfta.com>
Subject:      System Sound Script

I forgot to mention that the operating system is NT4.0. ___________________________ Months ago folks helped me write a script that plays a sound through media player, which "calls" me to a remote machine when a script is complete, using

Set objWMP = CreateObject("wmplayer.ocx.7")

I need this on another machine that doesn't have a sound card but does have a regular system speaker. I searched around Raynald's sample scripts but didn't find anything. Can someone lead me to where I can find the right object type / name to access this speaker and sound a series of beeps?

Thanks for your assistance.