Date:         Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:54:39 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Baglioni, Tony" <ajb2t@comm.virginia.edu>
Subject:      Reformatting data

I've been using SPSS for too many years but I've never needed to do a major reformatting of my data (just lucky, I reckon). I have eleven years of observations on about fifteen variables. Unfortunately, the data are stacked on separate lines rather than strung out on a single line. I know some combinations of macros and do repeats can reformat the data but I cannot find any examples on how to accomplish this on Raynald's site. Can someone point me to an template I can use?

TIA

Tony

A. J. Baglioni, jr.

McIntire School of Commerce