Date:         Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:04:08 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Karl Koch <TheRanger@gmx.net>
Subject:      Syntax for Errorbars in plot

Hello SPSS experts,

I produce analysis and design of my data with the following syntax:

GLM sit1 sit2 sit3 sit4 sit5 sit6 sit7 sit8 sit9 sit10 sit11 sit12 sit13 sit14 sit15 sit16 sit17 sit18 /WSFACTOR = f_time 3 Repeated f_loc 3 Repeated f_int 2 Repeated /METHOD = SSTYPE(3) /PLOT = PROFILE( f_time f_loc f_int f_time*f_loc f_time*f_int f_loc*f_int f_time*f_loc*f_int f_loc*f_time*f_int f_int*f_time*f_loc f_int*f_loc*f_time ) .... some more commands .... /CRITERIA = ALPHA(.05) /WSDESIGN = f_time f_loc f_int f_time*f_loc f_time*f_int f_loc*f_int f_time *f_loc*f_int .

But I don't get error bars in my plots. I am wondering what do I need to add to the syntax to get that plotted. SPSS sbould have the data and therefore I should only need to provide a commmand to make SPSS plot it for me.

Regards, Karl

-- Lust, ein paar Euro nebenbei zu verdienen? Ohne Kosten, ohne Risiko! Satte Provisionen für GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner