Date:         Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:47:44 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Frank Thomas <news.ftr@free.fr>
Subject:      output icons

Hi, I get the same icons in my explorer for SPSS .spo outpout and for .sps syntax files. Where can I remedy this situation ? Do I have to re-install or is there a more easy way ?

Thanks F. Thomas

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.2/105 - Release Date: 19/09/2005