Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:42:35 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marta García-Granero
              <biostatistics@terra.es>
Subject:      Re: template for a transposed chart

Hi Anja,

AL> I'm trying to make a template from an error bar graph , with reference AL> line, transposed and scale settings from -2 to 2 AL> what the program does is not transposing the graph, and not the right AL> axes settings .

AL> I'm working with spss 11. AL> in the *.sgt I have a marked Layout, Chart elements, Fit & reference line.

Then you aren't working with SPSS 11, but 12 at least. In SPSS 11.x, chart templates don't have ".sgt" extension, but ".sct".

If you are indeed working with SPSS 12, then I can tell you that I never (never, never...) succeeded trying to apply a chart template.

Regards, Marta mailto:biostatistics@terra.es