Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 03:51:02 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         rahel kale <rahel_kale@yahoo.com>
Subject:      apology

hi list!!!! Today i was just going through the archives and realised that few months back i sent a mail asking you all to join my friend list.Actually this was supposed to go to all my friends and by mistake i selected all the names in my adress book.I apologize for the same.

Regards, Rahel

--------------------------------- Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.