Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:19:11 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Vishal Dave <VishalDave@Affina.com>
Subject:      SPSS products

Dear list members,

With recent installation of SPSS version 13.0, I can see two more SPSS packages installed on my computer. These software are like : 1) SPSS OEM Connect for ODBC 5.0 2) SPSS OEM SequeLink for ODBC 5.4

I am not sure what are the functionality involved with these two softwares.

Can anybody please help me understand basic functions of these two softwares? I just want to make sure that if I have resources available then I utilize them most.

Thanks in advance, Vishal.