Date:         Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:39:34 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Parise, Carol A." <PariseC@sutterhealth.org>
Subject:      error 11.5 - mail system support

Hi all,

I recently went from Win 2000 to XP. I installed version 11.5 with seemingly no glitches. Today however, i tried to copy some text output (using LIST) to paste into word and got the error: "Unable to load mail system support".

Any ideas on what I might do to fix this? The work around is to use export but it sure takes alot of clicking versus the copy and paste method.

Thanks Carol