Date:         Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:38:19 -0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Hector Maletta <hmaletta@fibertel.com.ar>
Subject:      Re: Regresssion Plot in SPSS
Comments: To: Karl Koch <TheRanger@gmx.net>

Double click on the scatterplot to edit it, go to Design in the Graph Edit menu, and select drawing the line. There are several options as to the kind of line (linear, quadratic, etc). I do not know whether this can be established as an option by default, so that the scatterplots come directly with the regression line drawn on them.

Hector