Date:         Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:18:15 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Luca Meyer <lucameyer@tiscali.it>
Subject:      Tests within CTABLES syntax

Dear All,

While running some statistical tests within the CTABLES syntax (adding the line /COMPARETEST TYPE=PROP ALPHA=0.05 ADJUST=BONFERRONI ORIGIN=COLUMN) I often obtain a warning saying that "column proportions test are not available for tables that use multiple response variables".

Provided I have already developed an extensive syntax based on CTABLES, do you know if there is a work around (syntax or script) that will provide the Comparison of Column Proportions table even when MRSETs are used within the CTABLES syntax?

Thanks, Luca

Mr. Luca MEYER Survey research, data analysis & more: http://www.lucameyer.com/ Tel: +390122854456 - Fax: +390122854837 - Mobile: + 393394950021

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one." - Mother Teresa - www.thehungersite.com