Date:         Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:23:38 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Timothy Hennigar <thennig@idirect.com>
Subject:      Re: Tests within CTABLES syntax
Comments: To: "Peck, Jon" <peck@spss.com>

Wooohoooo

Now, if you'd only put them into the same table as the numbers and not a separate table - we'd have something - (hint - next upgrade - please)

T.

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Peck, Jon Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:35 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Tests within CTABLES syntax

Mult response tests in Ctables is a new feature in SPSS 14.

Regards, Jon Peck

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Luca Meyer Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:18 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: [SPSSX-L] Tests within CTABLES syntax

Dear All,

While running some statistical tests within the CTABLES syntax (adding the line /COMPARETEST TYPE=PROP ALPHA=0.05 ADJUST=BONFERRONI ORIGIN=COLUMN) I often obtain a warning saying that "column proportions test are not available for tables that use multiple response variables".

Provided I have already developed an extensive syntax based on CTABLES, do you know if there is a work around (syntax or script) that will provide the Comparison of Column Proportions table even when MRSETs are used within the CTABLES syntax?

Thanks, Luca

Mr. Luca MEYER Survey research, data analysis & more: http://www.lucameyer.com/ Tel: +390122854456 - Fax: +390122854837 - Mobile: + 393394950021

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one." - Mother Teresa - www.thehungersite.com