Date:         Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:34:28 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Craig Stotts <cstotts@utmem.edu>
Subject:      SPSS 11 for Mac path

In the Syntax Editor, is there a way to point and click on a file name to enter it automatically into a path name? I tried entering the path name manually but didn't work but I would think we should be able to point and click. Thanks for suggestions, -- R. Craig Stotts RN, DrPH Professor College of Nursing Univ Tenn Health Sci Ctr Managing Editor, Southern Online Journal of Nursing Research 501.753.7098 Fax 501.771.1636