Date:         Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:54:59 -1000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bob Schacht <schacht@hawaii.edu>
Subject:      Temporary Select If

Running ver. 12.0.1, if I do a temporary select if, and then run a command, I get the results, but the "notes" in the output don't include any mention of the temporary filter. For example, TEMPORARY. SELECT IF (V172 = '1' OR V172 = '3' OR V172 = '4' OR V172 = '7') AND HrlyWage>=6.25 AND V1 = '26'. CROSSTABS /TABLES=V1 BY V244 /FORMAT= AVALUE TABLES /CELLS= COUNT /COUNT ROUND CELL .

The notes show the resulting number of cases, but the filter is recorded as "none". How can I get the filter to reflect temporary selection criteria?

Bob

Robert M. Schacht, Ph.D. <schacht@hawaii.edu> Pacific Basin Rehabilitation Research & Training Center 1268 Young Street, Suite #204 Research Center, University of Hawaii Honolulu, HI 96814