Date:         Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:51:31 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "<Jordan Hamson>" <babyblue325@juno.com>
Subject:      SPSS adjustment for unequal cell sizes

Hello group-

I am using MANOVA and have unequal cell sizes. SPSS says it does an adjustment for me, but doens't explain WHAT this adjustment is.

Can anyone direct me to WHERE this iniformaiton is, or better yet, tell me WHAT SPSS is doing to my data? How is it creating these subjects or filling these holes?

Thanks, struggling doctoral student