Date:         Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:56:49 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marco van de Ven <mvenus82@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject:      Question

Dear list,

What I have recently come across is so-called strategic behaviour occurring in experiments. Is that similar to learning effects? And could anyone tell me precisely what kind of effects all fall under that notion?

MV

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com