Date:         Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:48:00 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Frank J. Gallo" <fjgallo@verizon.net>
Subject:      Combining Variable Scores

Hi All,

Still green at writing syntax, and I am hoping that someone can suggest some syntax for the following run:

-- I have 37 variables (label1 - label37)

-- sample: n = 50 cases

-- I would like to combine the variable scores and then compute the mean, median stdev, min, max, Q1 and Q3 statistics for the sample (n=50).

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Frank