Date:         Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:16:04 EDT
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marija Norusis <Marijaspss@aol.com>
Subject:      Re: Cluster Analysis - best practices
Comments: To: rivoli2@gmail.com

In a message dated 9/26/2005 9:35:48 A.M. Central Standard Time, rivoli2@gmail.com writes:

Dear listers, I'm a statistician but I'm looking for some books/resources/example for using Cluster Analysis with SPSS: i'd like to know the models and methods behind this analysis. In your experience, could you suggest to me some stuff? Thanks in advance Cristiano Cristiano,

For starters you may want to download the free chapter on cluster analysis from the SPSS Statistical Procedures Companion book. _http://www.norusis.com/download_SPC.php_ (http://www.norusis.com/download_SPC.php)

Marija Norusis