Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:15:21 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Omar Farook <omarfdawood@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Use of Control Chart

Dear Friends,

I will be appreciate if someone help me to know how can we used control chart in?

Improving Productivity Defect Prevention. Unnecessary Process Adjustments. Diagnostic Information. Information About Process Capability.

I am looking for a short answer for each case.

Regards.

Omar.

omarfdawood@yahoo.com

--------------------------------- Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.