Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:26:53 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         michael healy <healym@earthlink.net>
Subject:      OMS Help

Hi, I have a series of 'Variables included' tables from stepwise regressions that I am exporting to a SAV file use OMS. What I would like to do is to delete all rows in the data file except for the last step in the model. The problem that i am having is that steps beyond Step 10 show up as 'Step 1' instead of 'Step 10', and Step 11 shows up as 'Step 1' instead of 'Step 11'. Is there a way to fix this so that each step is labeled correctly in the data file? Is there a work around? Thanks, Mike Healy