Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:42:03 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Spousta Jan <JSpousta@CSAS.CZ>
Subject:      Re: Use of Control Chart
Comments: To: Omar Farook <omarfdawood@yahoo.com>

Hi Omar,

There are two possibilities:

1) Hire a Six Sigma consultant with a statistical background (the better possibility), or

2) Buy a book about Six Sigma and read it, or at least visit their web sites (cheaper but less reliable).

The Six Sigma ideology is too complicated to explain it in an e-mail and the methodology must be customized for your specific needs.

HTH

Jan

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Omar Farook Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:15 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Use of Control Chart

Dear Friends,

I will be appreciate if someone help me to know how can we used control chart in?

Improving Productivity Defect Prevention. Unnecessary Process Adjustments. Diagnostic Information. Information About Process Capability.

I am looking for a short answer for each case.

Regards.

Omar.

omarfdawood@yahoo.com

--------------------------------- Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.