Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:47:34 +0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Roy FGH <roykrim94@gmail.com>
Subject:      Re: need help on 2 different samples
Comments: To: Deepak Jethwani <deepak.jethwani@gmail.com>

the situation is : i want to explain that attempts on increasing the motivation of worker, e.g. raise the salary (var A, measured in 60 workers) will result in better service that customers get (var B, measured in 30 costumers). Martha has guessed it, and advanced my question. Thank you, Martha. but i still wondering, is there any other statistical operation i can use to answer my hypothesis, except correlation and regression of course. or maybe you can show me the best data collecting and processing technique so i can test the hypothesis. Thank you.