Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:16:31 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Rodriguez, Aryelly [LFSGB]" <arodrigu@LFSGB.jnj.com>
Subject:      Re: SPSS

Dear Marta

Thanks very much for the link. However, I know I am being a little bit picky

but I need SPSS developer's guide for 10.0 ("SPSS 10.0 Developer's Guide"). Once again many thanks for your efforts

Kind Regards

Aryelly R.

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Marta García-Granero Sent: 27 September 2005 14:46 To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SPSS

Hi Aryelly,

Try this link: http://support.spss.com/spssdocs/spss/server/index.html

The direct link to the zipped file is:

http://support.spss.com/tech/Utilities/developer.zip

(If requested to login, use Guest both for user and password)

Regards, Marta mailto:biostatistics@terra.es