Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:59:31 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kim Jinnett <kjinnett@ibiweb.org>
Subject:      Re: table all possible combos of seven vars

Dear listers,

Please advise on how I might create a table with counts of all possible combinations of 7 dichotomous variables. Still, better, how might I save the information for each respondent in a new variable that reflects the combination of each of the 7 dichotomous variables.

Thank you, Kim

Combo 1 n1 Combo 2 n2 Combo 3 n3 Combo 4 n4 . . . Combo x nx