Date:         Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:46:54 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marco van de Ven <mvenus82@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject:      Within subject dependent variable?

Dear list,

With all of my (relative) statistics knowledge, I got suddenly confused when I came across a person talking about within subject dependent variables...do they even exist? I mean, for as far as I know "within subject" or "between subject" only applies to independent variables; thus the factors influencing the dependent variable.

Am I right?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com