Date:         Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:43:10 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         kende jan <kendejan@yahoo.fr>
Subject:      correlated data analysis

Hello all,

I have correlated data, I would like to analyze them using spss.

Each subject was measured several times and the same subject can pass from a group to the other.

How I can compare measurements between the groups by holding account:

Subjects and sequence variables.

Thank you for your assistance.

Jan

For the subject anc, here his data.