Date:         Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:31:12 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Heather Klesch <hsk1019@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Received a Mac update
Comments: To: Myles Gartland <myles.gartland@ROCKHURST.EDU>

FYI - Mac patch for tiger is posted on SPSS site, under Support.

SPSS Macintosh Patches

11.0.4 for Macintosh OS X -- Updated August 2005

The patch will upgrade your existing SPSS 11.0 for Mac to version 11.0.4. SPSS version 11.0.4 is the only version of SPSS for Mac OS X certified to run on the Mac OS X "Tiger" Operating System (v10.4). SPSS 11.0.4 is an incremental release. SPSS 11.0.4 may be installed over a previously installed 11.0.3, 11.0.2 or 11.0.1 version. In order to do this, you only need to launch the SPSS 11.0.4 installer and confirm installation settings. Make sure you have selected the same components as those that you chose when installing an earlier version of SPSS. The installer will update all files, leaving your custom files intact. Please see the Readme file below for more details.

* SPSS_11.0.4_ReadMe_First.pdf * SPSS_11.0.4_for_Mac_OS_X.dmg

NOTE: SPSS for Mac OS X 11.0 Grad Pack users: If you have the SPSS for Macintosh 11.0.3 Graduate Pack currently installed on your machine, please use the SPSS_11.0.4_for_Mac_OS_X.dmg patch to upgrade. However, if you do not currently have the 11.0.3 Grad Pack installed, but have purchased SPSS for Macintosh 11.0.x, please contact your local SPSS Customer Service office to obtain the upgrade. Customer Service contact details can be found at SPSS Services Web site. (North American contact details are service@spss.com or 1.800.521.1337)