Date:         Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:12:02 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Luca Meyer <lucameyer@tiscali.it>
Subject:      Fractional factorial design

Hello,

I am dealing with a full factorial model of dimension 2 x 3^2 x 4^4 x 5 = 23.040 profiles I need to simplify to run a main-effect-only conjoint analysis. Can any of you advice on how I can get the simplified fractional factorial design by using SPSS? Or is there another software (possibly free- or share-ware) that can be used for such a purpose? I have just downloaded Fractional Design Expert and discovered it can handle up to a design of maximum of 3^7 complexity....

Thanks,

Luca

Mr. Luca MEYER Survey research, data analysis & more: http://www.lucameyer.com/ Tel: +390122854456 - Fax: +390122854837 - Mobile: + 393394950021

"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one." - Mother Teresa - www.thehungersite.com