Date:         Tue, 6 Sep 2005 07:08:11 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Hover <pfhover2@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Re: How to create a table %  with respective  base
Comments: To: Abdus Salam <mou_salam@yahoo.com>

Hi,

What do you mean with the actual base? Do you mean the valid N? And I do not understand the "table" below.

Paul

Abdus Salam <mou_salam@yahoo.com> wrote: Dear lister.

I need a quick help from any of u'rs, i.e. I need to preapre a table which shows Col% and also shows the base like in the following example:

TotalRuralUrbanCol %Col %Col %Generally Do you read newspaper?Yes18.611.841.3No54.656.249.4Do not have any education26.732.09.3Actual Base12340005687756888

Can any of the list expert help me then it would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards. Mousumi.