Date:         Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:33:56 +0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         paul yeo <paulyeo11@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject:      VBA access SPSS error msg class does not support automation
Comments: To: Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@videotron.ca>

hi all , when i have develop a VB aplication to access SPSS data on my PC so the user don't need know spss software , the program is save at server pc , the program run fine on my note book , but them when i using other note connect to server to run the same application i get the error msg :-

Class does not suppport automation or does not support expected interface.

i think the problem is cause by some of the VB compoenment is not avaiable on the pc.

any one know how pls share with me.

paul yeo