Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2005, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Sep 2005 05:30:59 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerhard Hellriegel <ghellrieg@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:      Re: Please help !!

It would help to know where u want to open that file and where the file comes from! There are some common errors e.g. if you transport files to zOS. So tell us:

- where does that file come from (XPORT engine, PROC CPORT? which OS?) - where do you import that file (which OS?) - how did you bring that file to the target OS?